info request - 100 acre wood rally

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
nine5raptor
MINIAC
MINIAC

info request - 100 acre wood rally

Post by nine5raptor »

This month in SE MO.

Has anyone been before? Worth it as a spectator? Considering heading down there with a few work buddies. If the MINI crowd is interested may go that route instead.

Www.100aw.org

Thoughts?
Opinions?
2010 MCS CR/W with some custom vinyl, JCW sport suspension (minus FSB), CNT cat back, Add a brake, Alta AP, Devil's Own H2O/Meth Injection, random other little stuff, and some good ol' mud flaps
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: info request - 100 acre wood rally

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I think MiniGeoff went one year. I don't see him around here on the forum much, but you might try posting on the club FB page.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I've tried to go, but it's been so damn cold every time they've held it that I just can't do it. :roll:

If you haven't already booked a room, you're probably out of luck....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
nine5raptor
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by nine5raptor »

We were thinking more of a day trip - a long day. Just didn't know if it was worth the drive or not.
2010 MCS CR/W with some custom vinyl, JCW sport suspension (minus FSB), CNT cat back, Add a brake, Alta AP, Devil's Own H2O/Meth Injection, random other little stuff, and some good ol' mud flaps
nine5raptor
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by nine5raptor »

ragtopday wrote:I think MiniGeoff went one year. I don't see him around here on the forum much, but you might try posting on the club FB page.
The club has a Facebook page? I may have to look for it. I'm not on Facebook though so I don't know if I can get to it.
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

nine5raptor wrote:
ragtopday wrote:I think MiniGeoff went one year. I don't see him around here on the forum much, but you might try posting on the club FB page.
The club has a Facebook page? I may have to look for it. I'm not on Facebook though so I don't know if I can get to it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/kcminis/
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
nine5raptor
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by nine5raptor »

Wants me to sign in, at least from a mobile...may have to get an account just for this.
SWT CHI

Post by SWT CHI »

I would advise against it. There's nothing worth creating a CIA dosier on yourself. I know a little bit more than I am letting on, but there's enough info to be gleaned in the forum for anyone's purpose.
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

SWT CHI wrote:I would advise against it. There's nothing worth creating a CIA dosier on yourself. I know a little bit more than I am letting on, but there's enough info to be gleaned in the forum for anyone's purpose.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
monty
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by monty »

I have been to this. Get ready to do alot of driving to the differnt stages of the race. When you get to the Starting point they will give a map to get the stages .When you get to stage. There are people at the stage that park you. Then you walk to the spectators area. Rules ARE strictly enforced.
I didn't drive the MINI, but I wish I had. The roads to the different stages are made for fast MINI driving. When the racers finish there stage they also drive the same roads you do to get to the different stages. When you leave from the stage area as a group the driving can get very sprited ( the spectators have ther own rally). As far as the weather I have been twice. Once the weather was sunny and in the 50's and the second time it snowed. they race no matter what the weather. This is not like the european style rally racing. There is to many restrictions. Check out you tube there is video of the 100 acre wood rally. And it helps if you know the area.
2015 MINI Cooper S. Thunder Gray/Black roof, cold weather package, sport package, JCW Tuning kit and exhaust.
Name : Handsome Rob