2013 MINI Cooper base/MT $2000 obo

For Sale & Wanted Ads for MINI & Mini related items
Forum rules
KANSAS CITY MINI ENTHUSIASTS AND THE OPERATOR OF THIS FORUM (HEREAFTER, KCME) ASSUME NO LIABILITY AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED ON THIS FORUM.

KCME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE POSTS AND THREADS IN THIS FORUM WITHOUT NOTICE.

POSTS OVER 90 DAYS OLD ARE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC DELETION.

TO REPORT ABUSE OR FALSE ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM PLEASE EMAIL: dispatch@kcminiclub.com
Brian reborn
MINIAC
MINIAC

2013 MINI Cooper base/MT $2000 obo

Post by Brian reborn »

Video and picture here, but feel free to ask for more pictures or details:
https://twitter.com/born_brian85001/sta ... 8918412350

⛽ For Sale 🚙 in Kansas
2013 MINI Cooper
6-speed manual base model
150k miles; rings are reasonable.
No smoke smell. Good interior.
Good battery 🔋 but has drained (?)
Needs half a set of brakes and tires.
Only one set of keys 🔑
📶 Bluetooth integrated Calling📱
Serious offers.

I haven't posted before because I haven't been able to afford any work on this vehicle in a while and thus haven't been driving it (since I got a new Kawasaki mini-moto). I do not really want to sell it but I have nothing else of value I could try to sell in order to not be homeless in a few weeks, since I'm out of work since January and was unlawfully denied unemployment.

If you'd like to see it, I am in Overland Park. I am happy to answer any questions about it. I've only owned it a few years and not put that many miles on it overall, but I also haven't been well-off enough to properly fix it up.
Last edited by Brian reborn on Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian reborn
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2013 MINI Cooper base/MT

Post by Brian reborn »

Here are a couple pictures. Please let me know if the video in the first post is not accessible without logging in, because I could upload video to YouTube instead.

Thank you for taking a look at my listing.
Attachments
20240415_140517.jpg
20240415_140503.jpg
Brian reborn
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2013 MINI Cooper base/MT

Post by Brian reborn »

Here is a high quality video of the Cooper for anyone that wanted better imagery:

https://youtu.be/CFXmEMNsUcI?si=URv2lPldGK3JY1fN

I'm not trying to get much for my vehicle, just need funds so I can move.
Brian reborn
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2013 MINI Cooper base/MT $2000 obo

Post by Brian reborn »

One last bump. I am really praying that I can find someone who would like this Cooper. Thank you!