Audi HPDE May15-18

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
MiniJayhawk

Post by MiniJayhawk »

They are extremely expensive. Track rental at Heartland Park for a 2-day weekend is about $20,000 when you include corner workers, Emergency Response, insurance, etc. The BMW Club told them to stick it this year when they wouldn't work with us on a pricing scheme. We are hoping to throw together a fun weekend at Hallett in August to make up for it. Hallett is a fun track, great for Minis, and they are much less expensive. I will update the board here if this gets approval. It would be the weekend of August 23-24.
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

wouldn't think 20k, how much have they gone up since last time the BMW club rented the track?
MiniJayhawk

Post by MiniJayhawk »

About $1800-$2000. :?
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

Oh well nothing we can really do, but like Ive posted before, when i win the lottery, I'm building a track off of K-10...Minis will get in for free.
hctiev

Post by hctiev »

Here's a Pic.
Granted it's not the best but I have five of them with you driving and they all look the just like this one!
:(

Any word on the BMW club having a DE yet this year?
hctiev

Post by hctiev »

Oops. Sorry previous post is a bit out of date - didn't see page 2.
MiniJayhawk

Post by MiniJayhawk »

Cool! I am still waiting for my CD of photos from the professional photographer.
MiniJayhawk

Post by MiniJayhawk »

We just signed the deal for a DE at Hallett in Oklahoma on August 23-24!!!!! I will start another thread. HAllett is a blast and a great track for Minis!!!!!