Let's go to the Drive -In!

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

Dave,

Thanks for arranging this. I think a good time was had by all even though it was unseasonably cool!

Pics to follow later today or tomorrow.

We should try and do this again!
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

Yea, Jess and I had a great time. Nice meeting everybody.

Also, FYI: if its that humid out + lowish temp, then be prepared for some massive fogging of the windshield. We ended up having to sit ON the seats and look over the windshield to see past about 50% of the movie. So much for the comfort of the car seats for this one.... :P
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

We had a great time, and I'd be up for another in August or Sept, and I think I can do a better job of organizing things!

I think the weather was wonderful, altho it was just a bit damp - at least it didn't rain! You just have to be prepared with extra blankies and jackets and such in case........

There was a nice sized group from the KC MG club (although I think half the cars were actually Triumphs) and another "large" group I didn't take any pics of, the BBW! :lol:

Here are a couple of shots I took.......

Meeting up in the parking lot.....actually Rose took this one, since I'm standing in the group! :lol:

At the gates....

Ready for the show to start!

Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)