Nitrous Oxide?

How-To and Pics of Mods to your MINI/Mini
GreenSerenity

Nitrous Oxide?

Post by GreenSerenity »

Okay, still really really new, forgive any current or future ignorance. Has anyone out there put nitrous on their MINI?
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

Stock bottom-end + factory forced induction + nitrous seems like a bad, bad idea. Just sayin' :)
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Interesting question, maybe do a search on NAM?

OK, here's a thread on one guy that did it to his S........

MINI Nitrous
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

You could always try this:

(It's a Bazooka Subwoofer)

Green Serenity: I hope to see your cabrio at a club gathering soon! You've got two of my favorite things going on, a topless car and a Jolly Roger! :) Got any pics?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

ragtopday wrote:You could always try this:

(It's a Bazooka Subwoofer)

Green Serenity: I hope to see your cabrio at a club gathering soon! You've got two of my favorite things going on, a topless car and a Jolly Roger! :) Got any pics?
That's cool! I want to put that in my xB. LOL
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Counterfit_Mini wrote: That's cool! I want to put that in my xB. LOL
Funny you should say that--I considered putting one in my MINI 2 years ago but changed my mind after seeing one installed in an xB. It seemed more fitting there than in a MINI. :lol:
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

ragtopday wrote:
Counterfit_Mini wrote: That's cool! I want to put that in my xB. LOL
Funny you should say that--I considered putting one in my MINI 2 years ago but changed my mind after seeing one installed in an xB. It seemed more fitting there than in a MINI. :lol:
LOL well it shouldn't be too hard. The stock subwoofer you could order from the dealer is a bazooka tube.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Punk_Mini

Post by Punk_Mini »

My friend Blake has M7's Venom NO2 system on his MCS. The stock bottom end is very stout. The crank is forged and has seen 650whp+ on the MINI USA ABF Performance. The rods are forged my friend Chris or many people know him as Tuls has put down 400whp with his twincharged MCS. Now the weak link is the pistons they are cast so they will be the first to pop and Chris had swapped his for forged pistons. Alright back to the NOS deal Blake is running a 100 shot which with his current setup of 15+2, HAI, megan header, custom straight through exhaust with battery relocation,440cc injectors and RMW tune he is making 200whp and 185wtq off bottle and on the bottle he is running around 290whp and 210-215wtq. UNPOSSIBLE RIGHT