January and February event coordinators needed

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

January and February event coordinators needed

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

If you are interested in planning an event for the club in either January or February, please drop me a PM. I am unavailable for planning the next two months and would love it if someone would like to help out.

Here's what is involved:
1. Choose an event (could be as simple as meeting for coffee at the Filling Station or going out for lunch/dinner, a spin at Sadler's, etc...)
2. Pick a Date and Time (totally up to you, the club has always been flexible)
3. Contact the restaurant/event venue to make the reservation, confirm the reservation close to date with total number of RSVPs

If you've got a date and event in mind, drop me a PM and I'll post it in the announcements. Thanks and happy holidays!

Johnna
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Johnna-

PM sent regarding a Jan or Feb Sadlers go-kart event.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

January and February are all set. Thanks Blugoose, Davester and dimini. You guys are the best! :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I know you've said we're all set, but how's about a "MINI's and a Movie" some Friday night?

I recommend the Pallazzo at 135th and Antioch for a theatre that's never crowded, and with 16 screens everyone should be able to find something they want to see. There are also lots of restaurants in the neighborhood for those who want to dine before.

If we wanted to go more centrally located, there's one on the Plaza as well.

Also, does anyone here like to Bowl?

I could see a fun night at the Incredabowl...................
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

We're set for the "official" events for January and February, so I guess anything else could go in Grassroots Gatherings for the next two months, however I think those are both really fun ideas for upcoming months. I think bowling and outdoor go karting would be fun in the warmer weather months at NKC Pro Bowl but bowling anytime sounds like fun. And movies, too. Isn't something coming out soon with MINIs in it?
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Incredibowl (or however they spell it) is a fun venue featuring food, drinks, large screen TV, music and of course, bowling. It's the kind of joint that is fun even if you don't bowl... and there's ample MINI/mini parking. Plus, if ppl wanted to dine somewhere else nearby, there are lots of choices.

Downtown KC's new PL district has a cool bowling alley, too, but parking sux... unless you like squeezing between SUV's in a $10 parking garage.

This could be a fun Mar/April event, grassroots or otherwise.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up