Last Minute Packing List...

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Last Minute Packing List...

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share their suggestions on what to toss in the car for Sunday's show...

The club is providing a cooler of bottled water and beverages are available for purchase at the City Market. You are also welcome to bring your own drinks. We'll need plenty of drinks, it's going to be warm!

Bring a chair or two.

A few electrical outlets are available should you want to bring a fan or plug in your laptop.

On the "what not to bring" list would be pets and alcoholic beverages.

What's on your packing list?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Last Minute Packing List...

Post by mzupon »

Camera...camera bag...lenses for camera...extra battery for camera...
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

money , for all the crap....er,good stuff...you can buy at the market---
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
PepperJ1

Post by PepperJ1 »

So.........do I have to register for the MINI'S at the Market ahead of time? How do I do it? I am new at this stuff.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I brought a box fan both years, if you're just sitting by your car it can be a real life saver, especially for those of us who don't do heat well. Be careful where you run your extension cord, you don't want anyone to trip and fall.........I brought my laptop, IIRC there is free Wifi available, but I have to say it was almost impossible to see the screen, even in the shadows.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

PepperJ1 wrote:So.........do I have to register for the MINI'S at the Market ahead of time? How do I do it? I am new at this stuff.
You don't *have to* register ahead of time, but if you do, you'll get the registration bag which contains a few goodies from our sponsors, a ticket for the prize drawing, a mid-morning snack from MotoringChix and a show decal from ToddsMods. You are welcome to bring your car to the show and register the day of the show, however we can't guarantee all of the pre-registered goodies. Hope to see you there!

BTW, there's registration info and a link to the registration form in the "registration" thread. :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I'm gonna be bringing some cleaning stuff for the car, my portable air compressor...(it's a classic mini thing. my tire keeps losing air..) and some chairs. I'll probably pick up some bottles of water for the cooler too...
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000