All British Car & Cycle Meet, Labor Day Weekend

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

All British Car & Cycle Meet, Labor Day Weekend

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

The 28th Annual Kansas City All British Car & Cycle Meet will be held on Labor Day Weekend, Saturday & Sunday September 5th & 6th, 2009.

On Saturday, September 5th, registration is open from 11 a.m. to 4 P.M. A self-guided tour is also listed on the itinerary.

Sunday is the field show. This year's Guest Marque is Scion. The Marque of Interest this year is the Classic Mini, in honor of the 50th anniversary!

More information is available at http://www.kcallbritish.com/
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
JRutherford

Re: All British Car & Cycle Meet, Labor Day Weekend

Post by JRutherford »

Assume the guest marque doesn't need to be British? :)
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

If I wasn't going to be out of town labor day weekend I could take my Mini and my xB.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

JRutherford wrote:Assume the guest marque doesn't need to be British? :)
I was trying to think back to what the guest marques have been and think it was the AC Cobra last year, Delorean the year before. Wonder why the Scion? :?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
maxandfred

Re: September gathering--COORDINATOR NEEDED

Post by maxandfred »

September 5th and 6th : Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Meet at the KCI Marriott. BMW Minis have our own class and their is usually a great turn out.There's dash plaques, t-shirts, trophies and a driving event. Event information and registration at www.kcallbritish.com
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: September gathering--COORDINATOR NEEDED

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I wish I could go to the british car show. :( I'll be out of town at the Japanese Festival in St. Louis.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Anybody going to the show this weekend?
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I'll probably wander up on Sunday to see what's there, but I won't be entered. Too bad too, as finally this year it won't be so dang hot...........
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Minidave wrote:I'll probably wander up on Sunday to see what's there, but I won't be entered. Too bad too, as finally this year it won't be so dang hot...........
Yeah, definitely cooler but it could rain. Like you, I'll probably go take a look-see but don't plan to enter this year. I wish the show was a couple of hours shorter. It always seems like a super long day, but maybe it has been the heat.
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

Think we are going to try n stop by before the end of show Sunday.