Royals Game 8/22

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Royals Game 8/22

Post by Hagar46 »

Thanks for your offer S-car-go, but BBQ dinner is being catered and paid for by Waddell & Reed and myself. So just enjoy! George
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

I am listed as going to the game but as of yet I have not received a message as to where,when, and how we are to get the tickets. Thanks-Frank
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

BLUGOOSE wrote:I am listed as going to the game but as of yet I have not received a message as to where,when, and how we are to get the tickets. Thanks-Frank
Frank, did you send George a PM with your address info? I did that and a post card showed up in the regular mail with all the info on it. :wink:
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

Sorry you didn't get a postcard with details, Frank. I did send one. I thought we could all meet at Vatterott College (north of I-70 and Blueridge Cuttoff) at 4:30 to drive as a group to Royals parking lot for food. Game is at 6:10 and BBQ will be served from 4-6 pm. George

PS - Still 2 tickets left so if anyone wants to bring another guest or two!
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

If no one in the club takes them I'd be happy to invite my friends Pat and Chip Cody who have attended several of our events driving their son's MINI, let me know.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

Can I still get the last two tickets? I have to work that day, but I should still be able to get off work and make it in time and the weather is supposed to be beautiful... :D
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

Speed-racer, you got the last 2 tickets. Send me a PM with your name, address, and phone and I'll send you a postcard with the details. Thanks, Minidave, I'll call you if anyone backs out. George
George

BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Should anyone back out between now and Saturday and 2 tickets become available I'll take them. -Thanks -Frank
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

We had to get a new toy while at the MITM meet...two way radio's. Do we need to bring them??
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

Don't need to bring them but if you want to play with your new toy, go ahead. Looks like 80 degrees and sunny for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all you KCMINICLUB folks for BBQ followed by the game! :D
George

speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

I'm still attending (wouldn't miss it!) but I find myself without a 2nd person after all if anyone would like a third ticket... If that's ok with George? :?:
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Let me know if it's still available, I can add one to my group..........
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

That's fine with me Minidave. You have a third ticket.
George

Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Well, I just called and my "third wheel" now has made other plans, so I won't need it after all. Did Frank (Blugoose) get tix? He was looking for one earlier........

See you all tomorrow night!
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

Frank's going to use Saturn's tickets as well so he won't need the extra ticket. I'll find someone to use it. Thanks.
George

davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

many thanks to you George. Charlotte and i had a wonderful time at the BBQ and game. what a night for the game at the new ball park-----David
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Here Hear!

We had a fun time as well, too bad they couldn't win one for us!

Three cheers to George and W&R for a fun night at the ballpark!
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

Thank's bunch's..had a great time. Even the food was good!
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

We had a great time and you couldn't have asked for a better night to go to the ball park! Thanks for everything George!!!!!!!!
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
JRutherford

Post by JRutherford »

George,

Thank you again for your generousity in providing the invitation, tickets, and dinner. We had a good time.

Thanks,
Justin
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

You're all welcome. I had a great time too. Stayed to the bitter end to see them lose by one run again. Took me 2 hours to get home with traffic out of the ball park and the Missouri River bridge on 435 closed down to one lane for construction. Good time non the less. George
George

speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

As usual, I'm late to the party... Thanks from me too, George! It was good food, good people, good atmosphere, not so good baseball. :D