First Oil Change

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

First Oil Change

Post by DA MINI »

First anniversary was approaching, so I stopped by Baron to see what their policy is on an annual oil change. I also had an issue with the right front fenderwell liner being wrinkled and looking ugly. ( also had a curbed wheel-just buy a new one! ) Oil change was scheduled and SA said maybe they could put some screws in (yikes!!!!) to fix it, but that warranty would not cover it.
So appointment was today and Russ Lopez checked me in. I told him about the liner and he said he would look at it. Wonder of wonders he authorized replacement! ( Think Saturn had one replaced too ) Naturally I will have to return for installation. So I am happy, sort of.........
:ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds:
Mr. F56
saturn

Re: First Oil Change

Post by saturn »

Yepper pepper, started wrinking up for no reason, and was replaced under warranty! I actually think that we are blessed with a real great dealership compared to some of the nightmares I've been reading over at NAM.
sweetlou
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: First Oil Change

Post by sweetlou »

Russ is the man though, in four years of ownership there has been a parade of people in that position. Russ does a great job.

Mark