HPT Touring laps: Oct. 14 is last for this season

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

HPT Touring laps: Oct. 14 is last for this season

Post by dimini »

Anyone thinking of attending the Touring Laps event next Wed. (10/14) at HPT? It's the last one for this year and I really, really want to go.

Mid 50's temp and only 20% chance of precip in the forecast. I plan to go but can't commit until Monday or maybe as late as Tuesday. Hagar? Are you out there?

If there's any interest, I'd be happy to do the usual lunch somewhere at Legends before heading out.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: HPT Touring laps: Oct. 14 is last for this season

Post by Minidave »

I'm out of vacay unfortunately, I used up my last remaining days to go to Watkins Glen last weekend.

I'll be back next year tho.....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Last time I couldn't make it out in time. Don't get released till about 5pm. Got there in time for drag racing though! lol
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

I want to go but I'm in the same boat. Don't think I can commit till tomorrow due to business.
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

Don, Forecast is for intermittent rain and cold tomorrow in Topeka. I've decided not to take a chance on the weather and will skip the last track day for the year. Don't know how I will satisfy the urge till next spring! :(
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

George-
Have to admit, I'm lacking optimism for the weather to be in our favor. I'll pass, too. As for need for speed... we can do a Sadler's go cart event or maybe a slightly spirited drive with a few other Minis before the winter crud sets in.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

dimini wrote: As for need for speed... we can do a Sadler's go cart event
I've been wanting to go back and do this for some time now!