Few mods to install.

How-To and Pics of Mods to your MINI/Mini
LiLReD1

Few mods to install.

Post by LiLReD1 »

Plan on doing some sort of MOD install party next weekend. Hopefully all my parts should be in! ~$5k in goodies, so I have a lot of work on my hands. If anyone is around that'd like to offer assistance, or just moral support (lol), you're more than welcome! I've never gotten into a MINI, so I guess we'll see how well I do, lol.

Mind you, this if I can away from the Fort next weekend! I haven't been able to make it back to KC for a few weeks now, so we'll see how it works out. But I'm definitely going to install something next weekend! If I have to get it brought to me out here! lol
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Few mods to install.

Post by Minidave »

Where will you be holding your Mod party?
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

I can't help because I am in Afghanistan, but what are you installing?
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
Punk_Mini

Post by Punk_Mini »

Yeah what all did you get? Well if you can figure out the days your heading to KC and if its a weekend I would come out and help.
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

MiniManiac wrote:I can't help because I am in Afghanistan, but what are you installing?
I'll be joining you there within the year my friend.
Minidave wrote:Where will you be holding your Mod party?
In a garage about 5 minutes east of The Legends/KS Speedway.
Punk_Mini wrote:Yeah what all did you get? Well if you can figure out the days your heading to KC and if its a weekend I would come out and help.
I'll be coming home Friday right after we're released, the latest leaving around 5pm.

As for what I have waiting on me: m7 Super AGS intake w/ heat shield and corbon fiver votex 2, m7 turbo-IC tube, ALTA IC, ALTA turbo back exhaust, ALTA short shifter, ALTA rear control rods... ordering this week: H&R RSS coil overs, 18x8 Rota MC's.
Punk_Mini

Post by Punk_Mini »

Oh very good selection on the mods. Well I won't be able to make out this weekend as I live 3.5 hours away.
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

I've done the turbo back (not Alta), boost tubes, suspension and I just bought the rear sway bar and lower control arms for when I get home. I am interested to see well the FMIC from Alta fits for you.

I am in RC-East right now. We ripped with 3-1 this summer. Whereabouts are you going?
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Punk_Mini wrote:Oh very good selection on the mods. Well I won't be able to make out this weekend as I live 3.5 hours away.
'Thank you! I pretty much went on recommendations and what I believed to be a good product, so I hope it turns out ok. The ALTA turbo-back seems pretty quiet, but I guess we'll just have to see.
MiniManiac wrote:I've done the turbo back (not Alta), boost tubes, suspension and I just bought the rear sway bar and lower control arms for when I get home. I am interested to see well the FMIC from Alta fits for you.

I am in RC-East right now. We ripped with 3-1 this summer. Whereabouts are you going?
Right on with the mods! When are you predicted to come back? Would like to see yer MINI!

As far as where I'm going, we don't know yet, just know it's Afghan. Our Brigade just got back from Iraq, and they're on block leave right now. We're scheduled to leave in 2011, but it could be sooner for some of us, possibly with another brigade.