November gathering, Saturday the 14th Lee's Summit

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
arpredith

Re: November gathering, Saturday the 14th Lee's Summit

Post by arpredith »

Punk_Mini wrote:My initial plan of the trip out to KC was for the Rob Zombie concert at the Uptown. But I talked to Tim and he told me about this outting and I was for sure on board for it. I had a great time and it felt good to be on some curves. Again it was good meeting you Allison and Tim.
Hey Punk! Great to meet you too! Hope you enjoyed the concert as well. We are looking forward to the next run..unfortunately the snow / slush has made it to KC this morning :( ... my poor MINI...
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Thank you Bentley and other organizers as this event was very fun and the route was great. Great to see new folks coming to these events. Keep your eyes open on the Grassroots thread as we ought to get a Sadler's indoor go-cart event set up for this winter, too.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

Go-karts! Im in!
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.