Merry Christmas

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Merry Christmas

Post by S-car-go »

Thought I would take a moment and wish all of my fellow Miniacs a Very Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope Santa is good to everyone and brings lots of mods and motoring gear. Whether you keep you beloved Mini in the garage or go out and play in the snow, have a safe and Happy Holiday!!!!!!!
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by davester »

to you and yours-- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

MINI Christmas!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

What a beautiful Christmas it was!

Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

That photo would make a good post card! I'm originally from Michigan so I like the snow. Sounds like there is more to come before New Years so you will probably be keeping the top up for a while:(
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
jhawkfanatic

Post by jhawkfanatic »

Well I am new to the community thanks very much to my wife who decided that getting me a new Mini Cooper S would make for a great christmas gift (boy was she ever right) and this makes for my first Mini! So to you and yours, I really hope that everyone has as good of a spouse as I do!
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

jhawkfanatic wrote:Well I am new to the community thanks very much to my wife who decided that getting me a new Mini Cooper S would make for a great christmas gift (boy was she ever right) and this makes for my first Mini! So to you and yours, I really hope that everyone has as good of a spouse as I do!
Congrats to you! What a spouse! I'm workin' on getting one myself... already got the MINI. :)