2010?

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

2010?

Post by IowaM1N1 »

I keep checking the 'Announcements' board, but nobody has posted any monthly club events for 2010?

What's up with that?
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2010?

Post by S-car-go »

Once all this snow melts off we should meet up at a car wash and detail our babies. I know mine could use some TLC. Thats my least favorite thing about winter, you can't keep the car clean.
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

We usually post a month in advance, but January has been icky, bad weather and just not much going on in town. If someone wants to post up something in the Grassroots area for this month, please do. I love the car wash idea! Or maybe someone wants to put together an indoor track day at Sadler's?

Watch for an unoffically official event in February. Two fun events in December requires a bit of recovery. :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

We'll be going to World of Wheels as usualy this year. When I was Pres of HTC, we always made that as a gtg just to see some clean nice rides and get us pumped for the spring. Get some new ideas for mods and customizing as well.

We're definitely going to be doing some detailing of the rides as soon as the weather breaks. Down for the car wash!
monza

Post by monza »

my 03 needs a car wash in a bad way. makes me ill looking at it.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

monza wrote:my 03 needs a car wash in a bad way. makes me ill looking at it.

LOL you should've seen the layer of dirt I scrapped off my boot yesterday (not literally scrapped but it was pretty caked on...) It's still pretty nasty. Definitely needs a bath but nothing like the xB....
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000