March and April Gathering coordinator needed

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

March and April Gathering coordinator needed

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Do you have an idea for a club gathering? Got a fun motoring route in mind we could try? Your help is needed!

If you would like to coordinate either the March or the April gatherings, please respond. It's pretty simple: you plan the activity, make the necessary reservations and arrangements and then a thread is started for RSVPs. Super easy!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
getsalot

Re: March and April Gathering coordinator needed

Post by getsalot »

There is a new Eggtc (breakfast/lunch) restaurant opening in Shawnee. http://eggtc-kc.com Ton's of parking and right off 435 and Midland on the Kansas side. I could volunteer for March or April. Have to wait until they are definitely open...sometime the in the next two week's... to make the actual time and date. Let me know if you want me to go ahead with setting this meeting and which month.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I guess you should probably go with April, since you don't have an opening date for the restaurant yet. That would give you more time to get things worked out and for the restaurant to open. I'll start a thread for you and you can add the details as they become available. Thank you for stepping up--it's appreciated! :D

Anyone for March? Maybe an Irish pub? Who's got time to help out for next month?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

I plan on taking a week or so off in March, so maybe I'll plan something if possible. Been a while since I've done this sorta thing, be cool if I could get back into the swing of things!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

LiLReD1 wrote:I plan on taking a week or so off in March, so maybe I'll plan something if possible. Been a while since I've done this sorta thing, be cool if I could get back into the swing of things!
Great! I'll start a thread for you and you can add details as you have them. Thanks for stepping up. It's appreciated! :D
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Uh oh, I'm commited! lol Workin' on getting the time off this week, but I'm also in a class his week too. :( Livin' the life!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

LiLReD1 wrote:Uh oh, I'm commited! lol Workin' on getting the time off this week, but I'm also in a class his week too. :( Livin' the life!
Yep, you are committed. :lol: I've started threads for both of you. Please post up the details as you have them and I'll update the thread title to reflect the date and location, as well as add it to the calendar. Thanks to both of you for volunteering, it's appreciated!

(locking this thread now...)