MMW 2016, June 6-9, San Diego, CA

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

MMW 2016, June 6-9, San Diego, CA

Post by Minidave »

As I used to live in Sandy Eggo and still miss it dearly, I'm already making plans to go. Anyone want to join me next summer?
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator added date and location
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MMW 2016

Post by Hagar46 »

I should go and visit my California clients! Makes it a business trip! Lol
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I don't know if we will make it or not, but for any of you considering it, hit up MiniDave for his travel tips. He recommended some great sites to us in San Diego when we went three years ago.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Plans are coming together, I'll be going to Oklahoma city and meeting up with 4 or 5 other Classic owners then caravanning with them to Sandy Eggo. While this is a classic centered meet, all Minis/MINIs are welcome!

Right now I'm planning to flat tow Buzz to the event. 1500 miles one way. Endless superslab hiways. Mountains. Desert. Summer! Too much for an old guy like me, I'll cruise comfortably in either the Audi or the MINI, then switch to the Buzz for the event.

I did manage to calm a couple more rattles in Buzz, the rear door check straps and one that I thought was in the right door but turned out to be the headliner right above my head.

Website is now open for registration too.... http://www.minimeetwest2016.com/

Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)