17th Annual Coopers and Coffee, October 22nd, 2023

Our club's largest annual All-MINI/Mini event. A drive, a car show and a whole lot of (fun)draising for our community in late October/early November. 2024 will be the 18th annual gathering!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

17th Annual Coopers and Coffee, October 22nd, 2023

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Registration is NOW OPEN for Coopers and Coffee 2023! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coopers-an ... tdtcreator
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 17th Annual Coopers and Coffee, October 22nd, 2023

Post by Laurie »

WOO HOO! :black: :chili:
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Signed up
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
MichaelC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MichaelC »

Registered!
2021 MINI Cooper SE - Iconic - Moonwalk Grey - "Wattson"
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

A BIG Thank You to everyone who participated, contributed and volunteered to make Coopers & Coffee happen this year. Here’s a wrap up of the good you all have done:

Combined ticket sales and additional donations Laurie collected totaled $938. A club member made a donation to make this an even $1000 to be split between KC Pet Project and the JFS of Greater Kansas City food pantry, a Harvesters affiliate. The actual donations are being made on 11/28, Giving Tuesday. KC Pet Project donations will be DOUBLED that day by the Shirley Ann McKay estate. Our $500 donation will become $1000. Hopefully a donor will match our food pantry donation as well.

But you all didn’t stop there! Yours MINIs were FULL of cleaning supplies, food, treats, pet supplies, blankets… In the time I unloaded my supplies at the food pantry, I heard two calls for additional carts which weren’t even enough. We ended up leaving a mountain of supplies that are expensive and not covered by other forms of assistance. Two local TV channels caught you in the act!

And then you caused a traffic jam at KC Pet Project…

There were so many of you with so many items to donate that we stopped traffic for awhile. And the people caught up in our momentary traffic snarl were APPLAUDING YOU! It’s a really tough time in animal welfare and some days lack joy, but you brought it. I’ve since seen many of your donations being put to use in the shelter and I’ve overheard you being bragged about, seen smiles you created. What you did matters to people and pets right here in our community. KC Pet Project shared a nice feature about the KC Mini Club’s annual efforts across their social media channels.

A round of applause for our sponsors: Samer at Baron MINI who has contributed to all 17 of the Coopers and Coffee gatherings provided coffee and
Donutology donuts. Blue Label Racing graciously shared their space for our car show for the first time and also had beverages for us. Thou Mayest Coffee Roasters also shared their space and made lots of coffee for us. We are lucky to have such great supporters of our car club!

Thank you all for showing up for both the fun and the fundraising. You continue to amaze me in how BIG you show up in your MINIs!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
boxer
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by boxer »

Nice !
2003 Dark Silver Metallic MINI Cooper S.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Well done, Miniacs.......well done.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)