Was That You....

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

GP!

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I saw a GP today on Barry Road, getting onto I-29 South. MO Plates and definitely driven in the Winter weather, not a garage queen. :lol: I was a little bit ahead of you in a Black XB, I think you got off on 635?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ylwjkt

Post by ylwjkt »

CR/W MC on Main St in Gardner Monday around 3:30.
Another serious driver not paying attention to other MINIs
on the roadway. :lol:
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

It was a multi-MINI day for me today...

CR MCc headed South on Grand near Crown Center around 4:30.

DS MCS with cool black stripes on Shawnee Mission Pkwy around 4:45.

One "Jack" MCS headed North on Metcalf around 70th at 5ish.

Gold MCSc at 91st and Metcalf, also around 5ish.

I'll let you guess how many of these folks waved.... :(
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

I saw me a CR convertible with a Union Jack windshield trim and a "Mind the Gap" fuel door cover traveling southbound on Metcalf and 70th @ 4:58, I did I did. First one in a while.
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I saw a PW this morning on Y highway in Belton. :) I waved and they looked at me like I was crazy....I guess it's the xB :roll: I should get a MINI soon. LOL.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw a gold MINI Cooper today. It was getting off on the 150 highway exit.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
JohnBLZ

Blue/Black MCS

Post by JohnBLZ »

Saw a very nice heavily tinted Blue on Black MCS heading east on 95th just west of Lackman... I honked and gave a thumbs up but am still driving my Saturn so I'm sure they thought I was nuts ;)
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw a dark silver MCS going southbound on 435 right past the 350 highway exit.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

CR/B parked 3rd spot from the door at PetSmart, Johnson Drive & Antioch @ 8:20pm Wednesday nite.
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Silver/Black MCS tonight on Metcalf near 115th, 8:45ish. MO plates with an anti-McDonald's sticker in the back window.....

Finally, another Miniac weirded out by Ronald McDonald or perhaps it was a political statement? :lol:
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

Back from a dry spell!

3, I say 3 MINIs spotted on my way to lunch today. I must have been driving around at the wrong time of day.

1. CR/White w. White Bonnets, on Genessee St, turning into the parking garage. 13:10.

2. LY/White, travelling westbound at Southwest Blvd & 20th St. @ 13:13. was followed by..

3. Black on Black.
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
hooligan

Post by hooligan »

saw hyper blue mini at my dads place on NW 113th street (hyw 45/435 area)
and on the way home a BRG MCS on the broadway ext into Downtown it was my twin! sept he had some 2 tac set up instead of my 1 tac / shrug
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

hooligan wrote: and on the way home a BRG MCS on the broadway ext into Downtown it was my twin! sept he had some 2 tac set up instead of my 1 tac / shrug
probably had a Nav system - puts the speedometer next to the tac behind the steering wheel.

Sunday 4:30 ish - Blue ( didn't get a great look) heading east on 350 just past Raytown Road - tried catching up but traffic didn't cooperate.

Sunday 5:00 - BRG Convertible - heading N on Ward Road at the intersection of 150 HWY - no wave :(
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

13:35 Traveling EB on Johnson Drive at Woodland: Electric Blue with white stripes and sunroof.

6:45 Southbound on 69 Hwy at Johnson Drive: Hyper Blue Cooper S with White sunroof.
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

oh-behave

Post by oh-behave »

Left the Bonefish parking lot at the same time as a hyperblue MCS. honked and recieved honk in return....

I (btw) can be seen mostly in the Parkville area but also between there and 97th and metcalf/635.

car says LULU'S on the side.

:D
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

Northbound 71 Hwy - from 58 - BRG - Yellow Stripes - S
6:50 pm - Tuesday

It was petek- double flashed my lights as I was heading southbound on 71 - don't think he saw me :(
Bentley

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
JohnBLZ

Post by JohnBLZ »

R53 BRG/B w/ no stripes going south on Renner today, came out of the business park near 95th/Lackman

VERY nice wheels :D
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

Thursday pm - 7ish?

Black Cooper - east on Tudor then South on 291 - ended up going into the drive through at Sheridans
Bentley

formerly:
petek

Post by petek »

Sorry for not noticing you! My wife told me that she was at a 4 way stop in her company's panel van (a *huge* truck) and I didn't notice her - even though we were both first in line in our respective lanes! I guess when I'm deep in thought (or having fun driving) I don't notice some things. ;)

(A little thread entropy: Hey, you live in Raymore... which ward? Have you noticed my signs around town?)
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

I saw what I think was a GP on Southwest Boulevard, just west of Broadway, earlier today. I think it might have been Gabe from Baron.

I also just saw a Blue MCS at 3rd Street and View High/Longview in Lee's Summit. Not sure if it was an S or not, as I was taking a turn at the time.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I'm Cory and I'm CANADIAN
minicoopers43
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by minicoopers43 »

That was me on View High, headed to school. and yes Myra is an S.

Thanks for the wave. :D
LaDonna was a 2003 MCS EB. Sold with over 223k miles!!! Best car I ever had!!!
oh-behave

Post by oh-behave »

Saw a CR MCS with checkered bonnet stripes and a union jack roof at the Whole Foods on 91st & Metcalf (is there any other) Wednesday about 7:30pm. dont think they saw me though..
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

oh-behave wrote:Saw a CR MCS with checkered bonnet stripes and a union jack roof at the Whole Foods on 91st & Metcalf (is there any other) Wednesday about 7:30pm. dont think they saw me though..
Whole Foods must be a MINI Magnet. :lol: In addition to the BRG MC that is always there, I saw a PW MC with nice looking rally lights today, around 5:30 PM. I envy the driver's parking space karma--they scored a good one!
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw a silver MINI on a tow truck the other day in OP.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

petek wrote: Have you noticed my signs around town?)
Congrats, Petek, on your victory! I didn't catch the party affiliation but assumed you were running on the MINI ticket? :lol: