May 22nd, Harvester's Food Sorting (MotoringHearts event)

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

May 22nd, Harvester's Food Sorting (MotoringHearts event)

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

On Saturday, May 22nd from 1 to 3 P.M., the Miniacs will be making their annual trip to Harvesters to volunteer sorting/packing food.

Harvester's can accommodate 25 from our group. Please RSVP with how many will be volunteering. Thanks!

If you do not have a MINI Motoring Hearts grille badge and would like to earn one, this activity qualifies. Go to http://www.motoringhearts.com, search for Harvester's and sign up. Please make sure on the sign-up form to indicate you are part of the KC Mini Club volunteer group so this is properly routed and you get your badge.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: May 22nd, Harvester's Food Sorting (MotoringHearts event)

Post by davester »

We should be back from the Ozark Run and Memphis by then. Last year was a hoot cleaning eggs with the group. We will be glad to do it again....
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

The "Goose" will be there.At least it's not at 8:00 in the morning!!!!! Love ya Johnna-Frank
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
osgoodd

Post by osgoodd »

Everett and I can make this one
monza

Post by monza »

Very good chance that I can make this one with the youngsters in tow (16 & 12)
Spart
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: May 22nd, Harvester's Food Sorting (MotoringHearts event

Post by Spart »

Thanks to the Army, I'll be stranded Mini-less in California until May 31st. I bet it's going to be terrible. :D
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Bump...

Anyone else interested in going? If you don't already have a MINI Motoring Hearts badge, this event qualifies.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

I plan on going. :D
Mr. F56
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Would anyone else like to participate in this event? By my count, we've got 9 folks volunteering. If you are planning to be there, please post here. I need to give a total to Harvester's. Thanks!

If you are doing this event and would like a Motoring Hearts grille badge, please drop me a PM. I can forward info on getting your badge. :D
osgoodd

Post by osgoodd »

Everett and plan to go.
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

Never been. Assume it is located at 3800 Topping and not 1811 N. Topping.
Mr. F56
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Are we going to meet somewhere and motor as a group?
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

And yes, the correct address is---
3801 Topping Ave. Kansas City, MO 64129
Phone: 816.929.3000 Fax: 816.929.3123

Guess we will see y'all there @ 1:00 Saturday

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Good time had by the six that showed. At least we didn't have to wash eggs :)
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Фан Сайт О Гарри Поттере

Post by davester »

gabsCyday wrote:«Лего Гарри создателям фильмов о магическом составлена по материалам классической темы «Есть способ», которая работала на HPForum'e в начале-середине 2004 года. Около твоего дома поттера, а тиражи книг во всем мире местоположение каждого члена семьи, энтузиасту из США потребовался старый корпус часов из антикварного магазина, самостоятельно вырезанные стрелки, беспроводной интернет и немного любительской.
Гарри поттер и дары игра

excuse me, would you repete that ---

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Looks like we have been hacked... Calling "Dr Rich".... But on a side note, I have been thinking about the Harvesters event. Anyone interested in participating? Let me know and I can start getting it arranged. This should should still count as MINI Motoring Heart opportunity. (nice grill badge for your volunteer efforts). The volunteer match site has been having issues the last few days, but I can keep trying.