Trunk or Treat with Phoenix Family Center, 10/31 canceled

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Trunk or Treat with Phoenix Family Center, 10/31 canceled

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

33C4FB32-A1F7-4855-A84B-3885F4118AF5.png
Event has been canceled by the hosting organization. Please see second post in this thread for more info.
From Suji/Sue:

Truke of Treat was a wonderful evening last year and we would love for you to join us again this Halloween Night! 4 MINIs brought so much joy to kids at Friendship Village by giving them a chance to trick or treat.

Arrive between 4:30-5:30. Trick or treaters starting at 5:30 and plan to finish by 7:00 pm. Simply bring your car decorated as much or little as you like with a few bags or candy and get ready to celebrate with some great kids.

Please RSVP by 10/25 so I can submit our information. --Sue
2D9309DD-D214-4DC8-9B3F-82E727EAD1CC.jpeg
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Suji
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Trunk or Treat with Phoenix Family Center, Thursday, October 31st

Post by Suji »

I have the unfortunate news that we will have to cancel our Trunk or Treat Event and Halloween Decorating. Our Service Coordinator at Friendship Village, who has made this event come to life, has been in the hospital this week and won’t return until after Halloween.
The kids will still get a Halloween celebration that will include all of the donated candy and costumes. Please let me know if you have any questions