Possible Boulevard Brew Trip

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Possible Boulevard Brew Trip

Post by BLUGOOSE »

:cheers: Davester and I were talking about a club trip for late Jan or early Feb and the subject of Boulevard Brewing :thumbsup2: come up as a possible destination. Knowing the number of lushes in the club, this obviously was a perfect fit.(joke) :wink:
Called Boulevard and found out that tours were available on Sat @10am,12pm,2pm,and 4pm. Groups of more than 8 require special handling, sooo I'm trying to get a handle on how many folks would want to go and at what time. We could do a tour and then have lunch or visa-versa :?
I inquired about a private tour with extended time in the tasting room at $15/per person :saywhat: Dave and I figured out that we could buy the Boulevard Beer, and have a party in our basement, charge you guys $5 pp, and still make money :!:
Check your calenders and let me know when you can"t make it --Frank
Last edited by BLUGOOSE on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

When you get a group consensus (or if you want to pick a date and time and go from there), I'd be happy to post it over in announcements. We're short events for January and February.

Thanks Frank and David for putting this together. Sounds like fun!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Hey guys, count me in! Also, I'm going to post a grassroots announcement for a Sadlers go-kart event, so maybe between these two we will have Jan and Feb covered... :D
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I don't drink, but I'd love to tour the facility, so pick a date and count me in.....

Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

:cheers: :thumbsup2: :cheers: :thumbsup2: :cheers:
So here's the deal. Boulevard is booked solid for all of Jan and most of Feb. :shock: The only dates available were the 21st and the 28th of Feb. Reservations were made for the 21st of Feb at 10:00am The tour will take about 1 1/2hrs and will include the tasting room at the end. We will follow with lunch at Margaritas where $1.50 draws of Boulevard's finest will be offered. :chugchug: I told these folks that we might have 15 to 20 people show up.Boulevard Brew is located at 2501 SW Boulevard KC Mo 64108 and Margaritas is at 2829 SW Blvd KC Mo 64108
Please post and let me know who's coming as I will notify them in mid Feb with a more accurate number.Hope to see a lot of you there---Frank
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Please post your RSVPs in the Announcements thread.

(This thread is locked to prevent confusion.)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.