Phone Directory Issue

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Big Papi

Phone Directory Issue

Post by Big Papi »

Hi guys :D :D :D , it has been a while but I have been swamped with work. I am having 2 issues with my phone directory on Big Papi :ps: and wonder if anyone else has had the same issue or taken it in and then what the finding was from :!: Mini :!: .

1.) Under the "A" section will not dial no matter what name is listed in that section. :?:

2.) Not all of my names in my phone will transfer into the directory of Big Papi :ps: . (Example: If I have 10 manes in the "S" section only 6 will load into the directory. Does anyone know if there is a limit per name or what? :?: :?: :?:

Thanks in advance for the info... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
saturn

Re: Phone Directory Issue

Post by saturn »

Hey stranger,
first off, you need to determine if your phone is on the good list, or the bad list, check here: http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/fo ... -list.html
Second, I notice that some of my numbers do not show up on the A-Z listing as well but what I do is hit the A-Z button, then the selection defaults to "A" first, press the big center button to select "A" and then all the phone numbers on your phone show up as a list and you can scroll through them.
My phone is a Motorola Krave.
Hope this helps some!
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Hope you two are doing well say hi for me.

I can scroll as well but only to a certain point, then if there are a lot of say "S" names only the first part will show and not the later. I als tried to go to the next letter and scroll back that will only get me to the begining of the that letter and not then end of the previous one. I have had the same phone for 2 years and this has always been an issue since I bought Big Papi I have just always forgot about it when I was away from the car.

Actually this is a new version of the same phone the old one I had was replaced in Miami last month when I was there to see Lulu because I forgot that I had it on me when I went into the Atlantic Ocean (oops :cry: :oops: :roll: :lol: ).

That being said it is still the same brand of phone and I will check that site.
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

I read that string and my phone is not on that list. It looks like most of those issues are in relation to operation of the phone and bluetooth connectivity or syncing with the Mini. My issue is specifically with the available directory of names and numbers loaded up into the Mini vs. my phone directory. I am wondering if there is a limit on the Mini directory per letter of the alphabet. ???????

Also, have you had issue with the 1st name position in "A" on your and not being able to dial it?
saturn

Post by saturn »

Noper, I don't have that issue. Something tells me that it's the phone!