New MINI Owner and newer forum member

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
ToddH

New MINI Owner and newer forum member

Post by ToddH »

Hello,

Thought I would drop my first post in for myself. Long time admirer of MINI Cooper and now as of 4:00pm Monday, Jan 4th a proud owner of a 2006 Mini Cooper S (sorry don't know all the proper R-jargon for it yet). Obviously I don't have any pictures since we have seemed to been relocated to the upper Rockies. I'll get the vanity photo's up when we thaw out. Looking forward to getting to learn more about the MINI and hopefully to meet some of the other local MINI drivers. I'm in the Northland and I see some of you are fairly close - I'm currently waving to all MINI driver so if you see a driver waving in a Black MINI S with a 3 mile smile - it's likely me...

Other Cars in the Stable.

Wife Car: 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
Mine: 2004 Chevy Silverado LS
Ours: 2006 MINI Cooper S
Under Restoration: 1969 Chevy Corvette
Current Project: 1969 Chevy Nova (helping father with his 6 or 7th mid-life crisis)..

Currently resolving front license plate mounting as I am MO driver (stupid law - btw). I found the "buy it" solution - still researching for a better (read that cheaper) option..

MINI On!

Todd H.
kabootist

Re: New MINI Owner and newer forum member

Post by kabootist »

I've got a cheap option...I can sell you my front plate mount for FREE!

Its not the BMW one, but it screws into the front tow hook mount http://gominigo.com/NHLPB-main.html

Either way, if you want it let me know. I may live in MO, but my cars are registered in KS.
ToddH

Post by ToddH »

Resounding Yes! I'll take it - and I'll go one better if you want - I'll throw in a lunch. I work in OPKS 4 days a week and am happy to arrange exchange at your convienence. If you rather - just send me a email and I'll provide my cell number and we can work something else out.

MINI On!

Todd H.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Congratulations on our MINI and welcome to the club.

We look forward to meeting you, your wife and of course seeing your MINI. :D
We usually have a fair amount of "Waivers" in the group, so be on the look out. Until the thaw (and clean, dry streets) I will be
waiving from a Trooper. My 06 HB MCS is a garage king, who will be tucked safely away in the warm, dry garage. :wink:
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy the new toy!
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Hello ToddH,

welcome to the club and look forward to seeing you at some of the events ahead in 2010.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

Welcome. I live up in the northland too so hopefully I'll see you running around. I'm driving around in a 2009 Lightening Blue MCS. :D
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

Welcome! Hope to see you around. Make sure to keep watching the site as events like to pop up randomly and happen quickly. Most of all. Enjoy your new MINI!
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.