Supercharger belt replacement

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Supercharger belt replacement

Post by davester »

Geoff, did you get the battery charged and did it start . How did it run with the new belt? Were there any other issues? I have been out of town and haven't heard----
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
MiniGeoff
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniGeoff »

The battery is fine, and it fired up. Squealed like hell and I turned it off. Scheduling an appt for a tensioner, the cooling fan, and my airbags all at the same time in the near future...
03 PS/Bl MCS - Alta CAI - Alta 15% pulley - Denso Irdiums - Kingsborne wires - Screamin' Deamon Coil - Yellow Konis - H-Sport Springs - H-Sport rear swaybar - H-Sport adjustable rear control arms - M7 Front strut brace - Sold
06 Subaru WRX
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

If you drive it over there like that it will kill your new belt, just FYI.....I wish we'd have had a new tensioner last weekend, we could have easily changed it out while we were doing the belt....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

I am still working on getting the tool duplicated. been very busy so I will keep everyone informed of my progress.
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.