Rubber floor mats

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
kgreen66
MINIAC
MINIAC

Rubber floor mats

Post by kgreen66 »

Anyone bought rubber floor mats from the internet? If so, where and were you pleased with them?
Hi! I'm Keith!
R53 2006 Chili Red MCS
16% Pulley / DDM CAI
Milltek Cat Back Exhaust
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Rubber floor mats

Post by Minidave »

I bought mine from Baron, they fit perfectly and absolutely save the carpets, plus they're easy to clean.

So a thumbs up in general for rubber mats, as to where you buy them - they may be cheaper elsewhere, but the ones from Baron will fit right and you'll be supporting your local dealer - who supports you.....call Samer for details and price, and don't forget that if you tell them you're a member of the club you can get a 10% discount..
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
kgreen66
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kgreen66 »

I wasn't aware of the club discount. Thanks for the heads up! I will probably go to Barons. I pass there on my way to work. Thanks again.
Hi! I'm Keith!
R53 2006 Chili Red MCS
16% Pulley / DDM CAI
Milltek Cat Back Exhaust
Mach5

Post by Mach5 »

Minidave wrote:I bought mine from Baron, they fit perfectly and absolutely save the carpets, plus they're easy to clean.

So a thumbs up in general for rubber mats, as to where you buy them - they may be cheaper elsewhere, but the ones from Baron will fit right and you'll be supporting your local dealer - who supports you.....call Samer for details and price, and don't forget that if you tell them you're a member of the club you can get a 10% discount..
You can take the man out of the dealership...

I hope Baron is paying you for promoting it! :-)
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I think everyone should support their local businesses........period. Don't you?

Baron has done a lot for MINI enthusiasts in the KC area, I would think they'd be the first place to go to get factory stuff for your car.

That in no way means that aftermarket stuff is of less quality, just that - especially when you're in warranty - I prefer to buy factory parts. Also, with the club discount, their prices are competetive and sometimes even better than aftermarket. Not to mention the 2 year warranty!

When someone asks "Where do i get a ......." my first thought is always to go to the source!
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I would suggest buying factory floor mats (and with that 10% discount at Baron plus no shipping...).

In one of our non-MINI rides, we've had experience with "custom" mats from aftermarket sources that have never been quite right and are always sticking under the clutch pedal. They did a great job making them match the interior and upholstery trim, but the mats are off by just enough to make them a problem. I don't have that problem with either my carpet or rubber MINI mats. Plus they've lasted for a long time and still look relatively new. :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.