New details for MINI's To Richmond, MO Rally- Saturday, May 7th, 2022

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

New details for MINI's To Richmond, MO Rally- Saturday, May 7th, 2022

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

MINI's to Richmond, MO Rally- Saturday, May 7th, 2022

WHO: ALL MINI COOPER OWNERS (Vintage Mini Coopers Welcome)

WHAT: MINI Cooper Car Rally in Richmond, Missouri- Annual Mushroom Festival
Link: https://www.mushroomfestival.net/

WHEN: Saturday, May 7th, 2022

WHERE: Farris Theatre, 301 W. Main Street, Richmond, MO 64085 (50 miles east of Kansas City, MO) This is a short drive from Kansas City & Mid-Missouri. We encourage all MINI’s through out the state to make the trip to Richmond for the rally!

TIMETABLE:
10:00 AM-10:30 AM: Arrive in Richmond, MO
10:30 AM- 12:30 PM: Official Welcome/Socialize-Experience Mushroom Festival Exhibits & Activities
12:30 PM - Lunch with festival vendors or Hometown Pizza for fellowship/cool down
1:30 PM - Group Pictures
2:00 PM - Farewell

WHY: Spring is here and let’s hit the road and rally to Richmond, Missouri for their 41st Annual Mushroom Festival! It has been 2 years since we have been apart of the festival and the people of Richmond have missed us! Unfortunately, there will be no parade this year due to lack of volunteers to coordinate such a large parade. That should not stop us from having a good time! I want to invite everyone to come back to Richmond, Missouri for a special MINI Rally. Let’s get out for a cruise to be together and have fellowship.

MINI PASSION: Hilary Morrissey is a passionate MINI owner of 12 years. She has attended MINI Cooper shows and events throughout the state as well as hosting the MINI’s to Macon show in October 2011, 2013 & August 2021. The MINI’s to Richmond show for 7 years plus the MINI’s to
the Springs Rally in Excelsior Springs, MO in 2016. The opportunity to get a group of MINI’s together for a fun event seems very appealing, so here we go! Mark Saturday, May 7th, 2022 on your calendar and make the trip to Richmond, Missouri! ADVENTURE AWAITS! :)

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS TO ATTEND: Please visit the link below and fill out the Google form to let us know you are coming to the rally. https://forms.gle/C78uzJe83jZDA2i98 or you can email me your first & last name and car information to ministomacon@gmail.com.

Got Questions/Comments?
Please visit the website for more information at: https://ministorichmondmo.wixsite.com/rally
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: New details for MINI's To Richmond, MO Rally- Saturday, May 7th, 2022

Post by BLUGOOSE »

The "Goose" is goin!!!
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
CowboyCoop
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by CowboyCoop »

Brian and I will be going. :black:
2017 Island Blue Mini Countryman All 4 S "Parker Blu
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

CowboyCoop wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:53 pm Brian and I will be going. :black:
Which vehicle are you guys bringing to the rally?
My name is Hilary
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

5 days until the MINI’s to Richmond, MO Car Rally/Show!
The weather forecast is Partly Cloudy and 70º degrees. It should be a great day to kick off a fun summer. We have 30 MINI’s signed up and are maybe anticipating several drive-in’s on the day of the event! We have plenty of room so if you get the itch for a little MINI adventure. Come join us Saturday morning!

Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs, cooler with drinks/snacks, cash….etc

Arrival time for our event is between 10:00 am-10:30 am

The GPS address for the rally site is: Farris Theatre, 301 W Main St, Richmond, MO 64085. There will be barricade at the end of the street, we will have a little for the MINI Coopers to come in at on the side.

Got Questions/Comments? Send me at Facebook message or email me, Hilary Morrissey- ministomacon@gmail.com

Hope to see you and your MINI Cooper there in Richmond, Missouri on Saturday, May 7th, 2022!
My name is Hilary