2006 mini convertible for sale

For Sale & Wanted Ads for MINI & Mini related items
Forum rules
KANSAS CITY MINI ENTHUSIASTS AND THE OPERATOR OF THIS FORUM (HEREAFTER, KCME) ASSUME NO LIABILITY AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED ON THIS FORUM.

KCME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE POSTS AND THREADS IN THIS FORUM WITHOUT NOTICE.

POSTS OVER 90 DAYS OLD ARE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC DELETION.

TO REPORT ABUSE OR FALSE ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM PLEASE EMAIL: dispatch@kcminiclub.com
mek@kolichlaw.com
MINIAC
MINIAC

2006 mini convertible for sale

Post by mek@kolichlaw.com »

I have a 2006 mini convertible I'm thinking about selling. Only has about 56,000 miles, kept in a garage and has never been in the snow. However, there is a transmission (CVT) problem and it probably needs to be replaced.
TomS.
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2006 mini convertible for sale

Post by TomS. »

Hi, I'm Tom, recently joined and selling my '09 R56 manual,.
Yes, CVT's are known to have issues; I had one die in an Audi A4.
Could you post a picture or 2 so I could see color, etc and have you owned
since new? My grand daughter in Lawrence thinks MIni's are cute and wants a
convertible for her first car. Do you have an asking price?
Since I'm new to this group and market, not sure to give you my email or not; I assume
some how we get notified when someone replies. Ah, just saw the notify me when someone replies box :!:
thanks tom
mek@kolichlaw.com
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: 2006 mini convertible for sale

Post by mek@kolichlaw.com »

Tom, I have owned the car since new. It is red with black top and interior. Given the car's condition, except for the transmission, $4,000 seems reasonable. If you're still interested send me an email (mek@kolichlaw.com).