German Car Show - KC Sunday Oct. 28

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
JRutherford

German Car Show - KC Sunday Oct. 28

Post by JRutherford »

FYI - Note the MINI logo posted on this notice; not sure why there is no awareness on the board??

http://www.kcaudi.org/Locations_view.aspx?LocationID=20
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Good question........I own 2 of the 6 makes represented and I never heard about it either till yesterday, from my BIL.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I'm so excited to see the MINI included!! The last time I inquired at a German show I was told British cars weren't permitted....then there's the annual backlash at the All-Brit show re. MINIs being German (but still included on the reg. form). I like the possibility of dual-citizenship and being able to participate in both shows. :)

Johnna
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I'm going over in the AM, but not participating. Anyone else going?

Unless I misread it, they're "massing" at the Waterways carwash for the drive over - what is that, 2 blocks? :lol:

Edit: Yep, read it right............

Update:
We will be meeting behind the Waterway Car Wash at 9:30AM and will be heading out to the car show as a group at 9:55AM.
The Waterway Car Wash is located just around the corner from the car show. It is just East of 119th street and Roe Avenue on the North side of 119th street.

Maybe I should just drive over in my Audi and park there early - I could be part of the show! :lol: 8)
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
JRutherford

Post by JRutherford »

I'll be there early afternoon.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I went out this morning, many MBZs, plenty 'o Porsches, a bevy of BMWs and a few Audi's to boot. Plus a lone Saab Sonnett (conection was the German V-4 engine I guess) 1 New Jeep (Daimler Chrysler era?) a 1963 - 21 Window original VW Bus, about 50 cars altogether. No MINIs except one in the parking lot. Lot's of nice hardware there...........
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Hey Dave,

I would have gone to the German show, as I love bmw/porsche/vw's... but I'm down here in Eureka Springs at the Roadrunner. Great weather, fun, laid-back place with lotsa doggies.

21-window Micro Bus? Is that the safari model? Nice!
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up