Goodbye from Baron Debbie...off to California!

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
Shaweety

Goodbye from Baron Debbie...off to California!

Post by Shaweety »

:wink:

Hi everyone. I just want to thank everyone who purchased or thought about purchasing a MINI from me while I was a MINI Motoring Advisor at Baron. What fun it was to speak to people that are just getting familiar with MINI's.

My husband will be working at the California National Guard Headquarters and we will actually get to be in our own home again! Woo hoo! About 20 min. outside of Sacramento.

I'm currently planning on attending MINI Takes the States in Los Angeles the first weekend in August. Are any of you coming out? I understand that Todd Piearson will be heading out that way. (Anyone not familiar with Todd should know he is the King of MINI Graphics, Samer at Baron can get you a number.

Thanks again and God Bless you and your MINI's. Deb.
saturn

Post by saturn »

Debby, I'm really sorry to see you go, you will truly be missed! :( Thanks so much for selling me my baby! Good luck to you and pop-in here once in awhile to let us know how you're doing! Motor on and enjoy your trek to Cali! Be SAFE!
Shaweety

I'll keep reading....

Post by Shaweety »

Thanks Buddy. Your MINI is about the coolest one I ever sold. I'll get new photos of my MINI. I've added sport stripes, a huge Shark on the sunroof that looks down at me while I'm looking up, a luggage rack, checkered mirror caps and checkered rear view mirror cap. I've got checker board side skuttles which it seems no one has. Even my sharks' tail is checkerboard. Love it.

Tell everyone hi. Take care. Deb.
Bernard Cline

Post by Bernard Cline »

Deb-

Thank you very much for helping me when Liz was unavailable. Good Luck in CA and be safe. Big Papi and I wish you the best to you and your family, please keep in touch. The next time I am back out in CA I will look you up and we can have a coffee. A little Italian to say goodbye.

Buona giornata, buona fortuna, Ciao! (have a nice day, good luck, bye!)

Sincerita' (sincerely)
Bernard & Big Papi
hctiev

Post by hctiev »

Good Luck to you.