November 22nd, Brew Run to Weston

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
DDodge

Post by DDodge »

OK, I'm not only late but confused. :) Are the two of us on our own for lunch?

Sorry again,

Don
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

DDodge wrote:OK, I'm not only late but confused. :) Are the two of us on our own for lunch?

Sorry again,

Don
Nope, you're in the reservation. I was able to get the reservation increased to include everyone that had RSVP'd prior to my previous post. :D Sorry for the confusion.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Esmter

Post by Esmter »

we can't make the drive :( , but we'll meet y'all for lunch.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

I think everyone had a fun time on the ride and lunch. Wanted to thank Johnna for putting together this event and Todd for the stickers of Weston--
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Davester wrote:I think everyone had a fun time on the ride and lunch. Wanted to thank Johnna for putting together this event and Todd for the stickers of Weston--
A BIG thanks to the always-modest Davester for getting everyone rounded up and headed out this morning. Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks to Todd and his lovely wife for their help with the decals and contact at the Brewery. You guys are the best!

Guess we should get moving on next month's fun...everyone up for a holiday lights tour again this year? Maybe collect hats and mittens/gloves for a charity again?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

I saw on the news they were doing big Harvesters drives at the Grocery Stores, I dont know anyone at the news stations but if someone does maybe we can do something with the news people, i know back in wichita they did the coats things too with the news crews. I'll do some more research and see what I can come up with.

Ivan C.