MINI Damage and new grahpics questions

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
BRG4ME

MINI Damage and new grahpics questions

Post by BRG4ME »

Hey- I'm new to the forum so I'm excited to post on here and not just NAM. MINI was parked in a Target parking lot all the way in the back, I come out and some @#**@ had ran into the front of it and of course just drove away leaving me with the whole bill. I know Eveland Bros is awesome but their quote was about 900 dollars more than other places, so I was wondering if you knew of any cheaper dent and body shops that did good work. Also my wife and I have been dying to get some graphics to spruce up our BRG. How much does Baron charge for a roof graphic and has anybody taken their MINI's to any other shop for graphic work? Thanks guys!
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Contact Todd (Sundance on this forum) for graphics - he's Da Man!

Eveland Bros is the best, hands down IMHO. I've unfortunately had them work on three cars for me and several of friends I've referrd there. All have been done on time and absolutely first class work. To me, it's worth the extra $$$, especially if the insurance is paying! :lol:

Sorry to hear of your car's bad fortune, but welcome to the forum!

Meet us at the Legend's McDonalds at 9:30 Sat morning and come with us on the drive to Weston tomorrow...........

PS It's possible Target's security camera caught the accident, you might check with them - if you can get a lic plate number you'd be good to go.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
GoDogGo

Post by GoDogGo »

Yea, Todd's the guy to go to.

You can check out some of his work on http://www.toddsmods.com. Look at the gallery and you'll see some of what he can do.

Welcome to the club.
-Randy
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Ditto on the graphics...

You might check out Butler's C&D in addition to Eveland Bros. I've had both do work and am pleased with both. I highly recommend Butler's for custom work. They even have a MINI in the family. :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
BRG4ME

Post by BRG4ME »

Alright, Ill have to get ahold of Todd, thanks for the help guys
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Hey do you have pics of the damage and can you post them?