Crusie Control Light ????!!!!

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Big Papi

Crusie Control Light ????!!!!

Post by Big Papi »

It has been like this since the day I bought it but please comment and let me know???

As most of you know Big Papi is a R56, the cruise control icon (green) on the center dial, when turned on is dimmer than my driving lights icon (green) when it is on or the tire pressure icon when it comes on (yellow). Does anyone else have this issue or was it designed this way. It has always been like this I just keep forgeting about it when out of the car? :oops:
saturn

Re: Crusie Control Light ????!!!!

Post by saturn »

I'm thinking it's the design, mine is that way too.
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Hagar46 »

I say, be thankful that it is dimmer! It is real bright in my '03 and is actually bothersome at night.
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili:
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

What Hagar said. /\

I also have the tire indicator on since I don't have the TPMS sensors in my wheels and I'm grateful that it's so very dim, I pay no attention to it when I drive.......

Now if I could just quiet the tock/tock of the signals down to the same level, and get rid of the boop boop annoying seatbelt reminder, all would be well in Dave's Clubby-land.....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Ok, thanks good to know, I just wanted to make sure it was that and not a electrial failure of some sort. :)