Garage Day, Saturdays in July

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
kabootist

Garage Day, Saturdays in July

Post by kabootist »

Well, I've moved to a larger humble establishment (home) and what a better way to say "hey, I moved" than a garage day! I have some maintenance items that I have to do (oil, air filter, etc) and if anyone else needs the same, some mods put on, or just to stop by and help out, lets set a date and shoot for it. If you are interested, just post up what you want/need to do and some day in the next few weekends that would be good. Fridays or Saturdays work well and I'll make sure to have enough soda/water/kool-aid for everyone! In the last year and a half, I should have accumulated just about every tool needed for oil changes to wheel bearings. We can also do several days if it works out.

Dates I was thinking:
Any Saturday in July (except the 4th). We can plan some for August as well.

No need to worry about the heat...I have an Air conditioned garage!

Also,if anyone interested in using Amsoil http://www.amsoil.com, let me know, I get a pretty good discount from them and its very good oil. We can do a "group buy" and get it even cheaper (buy in gallons instead of quarts!)
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Garage Day, Saturdays in July

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

Sounds fun. :) I doubt I'd be able to take my Mini too it but I like hanging out with everyone else. :)
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000