Extra T-shirts, a second order...

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Extra T-shirts, a second order...

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Register late for the show and want to buy a shirt? Missed the show and want a shirt? Can't get enough MINI shirts? Here's your chance to add to your collection...

A second order of shirts from this year's Minis at the Market show will definitely be happening. Shirts will be around $15 each, dependent on how many are ordered.

There are a few extras available at today's show, see me there. After the show, I'll post what's still available. If your size isn't on that list, it can be ordered and will be here in just a couple of weeks.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Extra T-shirts, a second order...

The second t-shirt order will be submitted this Friday, July 3rd. If you would like a shirt, please let me know ASAP.

The following sizes are also available outside of the re-order:

Women's XXL
Women's XL
Women's L

Men's M
Men's S

If someone has a pic of the shirts from the show, would you please post it? I didn't have a chance to snap one. Thanks!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Extra T-shirts, a second order...

The second order has been submitted. I'll be in touch with everyone that ordered additional shirts just as soon as they come in. :)